Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Surprise Valentine's Gift Exchange

Some of my online friends and I decided to let the kids do a Valentine's gift Exchange. One of my good friends, Christina and her girls, Keely and Corrinna got Gracie and Luke's name. They were so excited to see this big package for them on the table.

Here are some of the goodies they got. Tinkerbell Color Wonder(thanks Christina, we have not been dealing well with real markers lately).


Fruit snacks, YUM. Due to Gracie's not so great baby teeth they don't get these often. They were so excited to have them for snack tonight.


OH, what is in here, MOM?


This looks like fun, I might even get in trouble with these. Aww, shucks these won't write on any furniture. Thanks again Christina.


I love my Duckie, oh wait, Gracie just showed me that they light up. Oh and not only did the kids get a bath with their new duckies they are both sleeping with them, too.








1 comment:

Christina said...

Aww!! YAY! SO glad they liked everything!!!! It was fun shopping for your cuties!! HUGS, Christina