I love this girl so much and she is just too darn cute. Soccer season started the first week of April and as much as she loves going I think she has kicked the ball 5 times(and that is probably all kick ins from the side lines, LOL). She has a huge grin on her face the whole time and just runs after everyone. I was talking to her coach today and he is like don't worry as long as she still enjoys it. He said his son was the same way until one day he accidentally got hit with the ball and the ball bounced into the goal so he was thrilled that he scored a goal and that was all it took. Gracie is just too nice to play an aggressive sport. But I must admit I don't care if she doesn't touch the ball. There was a mother from the other team today who actually took her daughter back to the parking lot(which wasn't too far behind where I was sitting) and started yelling at her daughter to kick the ball and get involved. She was loud enough that I am sure all the parents heard her. I was sitting there like OMG no wonder she doesn't like the game. 
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment