our first loose tooth!!! Gracie is so thrilled. I am too since her baby teeth are not in that great of condition and we are hoping to get a second chance. I thought she would definitely be over 6 since we wanted our second chance sooner. Yesterday while eating breakfast she said her one tooth hurt so I gave her some Tylenol and off to school she went. Then last night when I tucked her in she complained that the tooth was hurting her gums. After I left her room I was like, hmmm, I wonder if it is loose. So this morning she was saying something again and I said come here and let me check something. She is so excited. She couldn't wait to go outside and scream it for everyone to hear. This post has no pictures but maybe by Christmas we will have some cute missing tooth pictures.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment