Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who said it wouldn't snow before Halloween?

Who ever it was was SOOOOO wrong. Yes, you heard me, we have snow and just not a light dusting. We have inches and it is early in the day. Got Gracie to the bus stop and the bus came and the driver said they just got word that school has been cancelled. YEAH first snow day. It took BJ over 2 hours to get to work, normally a 45 minute drive. I guess we are just too high up on the mountain that we get all this fun snow that no one else gets.

And I am such a horrible mom that I didn't have proper attire for Luke. I thought I had a few more weeks to get some snow pants. The boots on both of them are from last year. But good news we had our winter coats. So Luke was a marshmallow with feety pamamas, and 2 pair of lined pants. He was loving it. And the only reason Gracie has snowpants is because they were on sale from last winter.

The kids were thrilled to be outside playing in it and to be honest once I knew BJ got to work safely I was pretty happy to be out with them playing. Knowing that we got to come back in and have some hot coffee.


Here it is, our snow pictures.


All Gracie wanted to do was to eat the snow. Eat it while it is fresh.


Luke is stuck. Momma, help me!!


Ready for a snowball fight. Great wet snow for snowballs...

or a snowman!!!
Poor Luke looked really cold

No comments: